Applied Mortality Proportional Rates on Testicular Cancer in Erbil and Sulaimani from (2000-2014)
Mortality rate of cancer is important for the sector of the health care, to use a graphical method developed by Gabriel to describe the row and columns of a matrix to tables of age and period. While, it is useful to use age specific rates changes with time by pattern. Trends in age precise rates and changes in the age specific distribution are defined as projections. we apply this model on fertility rates, mortality rates, and population base for a particular type, data was collected from learning science Hospital in Erbil and Sulaimani for testicular cancer (Secondary data ) between 2000 and 2014, and again we can use model of proportion growth rate. In addition, it can also be used as the model to determine if the mortality rates for age of a particular type will increase or decrease over a certain period of time. The age-standardised mortality rates from testicular cancer were significantly lower in Erbil and Sulaimani in 2000-04 compared to 2005-09 and 2010-14 related on Figures (9-14). On Erbil and Sulaimani testicular cancer, In 2000-04, the hazard functions rates were 0.08-0.1, whilst in 2005-09 they were 0.1- 0.2 and 2010-14 were 0.12-0.32. While, the Easyfit and SPSS programs used for practical part for this study.
- Bosl GJ, Voelzang NJ, Goldman A et al.: Impact of delay in diagnosis on clinical stage of testicular cancer (1981). Lancet No.2 pp. 970-9721.
- Coleman MP, Estève J, Damiecki P, Arslan A, Renard H (1993) Trends in Cancer Incidence and Mortality (IARC Scientific Publications No. 121). International Agency for Research on Cancer: Lyon
- Cuzick, J., Velez, R. and Doll, R. (1983) International variations and temporal trends in mortality from multiple myeloma. Int. J. Cancer, No.32 pp. 13-19.
- Dahl O: Testicular carcinoma: A curable malignancy (1985). Acta Radiol Oncol. No. 24 pp. 3-15.
- Einhorn L: Testicular cancer as model for a curable neoplasm (1981). Cancer Res No. 41. pp. 3275- 3281.
- Fossa SD. Aass N. Harvei S. et al. Increased mortality rates in young and middle-aged patients with malignant germ cell tumours Br J Cancer 2004; No. 90. pp. 607-612.
- Hill, M. O. (1974) Correspondence analysis: a neglected multivariate method. App. Statist., No. 23 pp. 340-354.
- Osmond, C., Gardner, M. J. and Acheson, E. D. (1982a) Analysis of trends in cancer mortality in UK during 1951-80 separating change associated with period of birth and period of death. Brit. Med. J., 284, 1005-1008.
- Osmond, C., Gadner, M. J., Acheson, E. D., Adelstein, A. M. (1983) Trends in cancer mortality; analysis by period of birth and death. London: H.M.S.O. O.P.C.S. Series DH1 No. 11
- Sibson, R. (1979) Studies in the robustness of multidimensional scaling: perturbational analysis of classical scaling. J. R. Statist. Soc. B, No. 41, pp. 217-229.
- Møller H, Knudsen LB, Lynge E (1994) Risk of testicular cancer after vasectomy: cohort study of over 73 000 men. Br Med J . No.309. pp. 295–299
- Oliver RTD: Testicular germ cell tumors-A model for a new approach to treatment of adult solid tumors (1985). Postgrad Med J. No. 61 pp. 123-131.
- Richiardi L, Bellocco and etc (2004) Testicular cancer incidence in eight northern European countries: secular and recent trends. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. No. 13. pp. 2157–2166.
- Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) Program. SEER*Stat Database: Surveillance Systems Branch,2014. www.seer.cancer.gov (5 July 2014, date last accessed), November 2013 submission.
Copyright (c) 2019 Mahdi Saber Raza
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
At Zanco Journal, we're dedicated to protecting your rights as an author, and ensuring that any and all legal information and copyright regulations are addressed. Whether an author is published with Zanco Journal or any other publisher, we hold ourselves and our colleagues to the highest standards of ethics, responsibility and legal obligation