Intra-Regional Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Trends among Developing Asian Regions During 1980-2016
The foreign Direct Investment (FDI) has seen unprecedentedly increase. In this research the long-run relationship for intra region (FDI) among four major Asian developing economies has been examined for period 1980-2016. To proof the main research idea is the technique of joint integration and longitudinal data is conducted. The research proofed the unit root test at level and stabilized at first difference. The research concluded there is a long-run relationship among the studied regions, and in two directions, through Intra-region inward and outward (FDI).
2) شهيناز، بدراوي 2015، تأثير أنظمة سعر الصرف على النمو الاقتصادي في الدول النامية، دراسة قياسية باستخدام بيانات بانل لعينة من 18 دولة نامية (1980-2012)، اطروحة دكتوراه غير منشورة، كلية العلوم الاقتصادية، التجارية وعلوم السيير، جامعة ابي بكر بلقايد تلمسان، جزائر.
المصادر باللغة الانجليزية:
1) Alam, Jahangir and Aowrangazab, A.F.M., Intra-Regional Foreign Direct Investment- The South Asian Perspective, Department of finance and banking, University of Chittagong, Department of Management, University of Chittagong, Bangladesh.
2) Alam, M Sayyed and Zubayer, Muhamud 2010, Intra Regional Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Prospect in South Asian Association of Regional Cooperation(SAARC) Region,Published by Canadian Center of Science and Education, International Journal of Economics and Finance, Vol. 2, No. 3.
3) Alasrag, Hussain 2007, Foreign Direct Investment Development Policies in the Arab Countries, Munich Personal RePEc Archive MPRA, MPRA Paper No. 2230.
4) Authukorala, Perma-chandra 2013, Intra-regional FDI and Economic Integration in South Asia: Trends, Patterns and Prospects, UNCTAD, Regional Value Chains, Background paper No. RVC7.
5) Barbieri, Laura 2006, Panel Cointegration Test: A review, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche Sociali – Piacenza, Italy.
6) Deniz Dilan Karaman 2004, Comparision of Panel Cointegration Tests, Humbodlt University Berlin, Institute for Statistics and Econometrics, Germany.
7) Hlouskova, Jaroslava and Wagner, Martin 2015, The performance of panel unit root and results from a large scale simulation study, discussion paper, Universitat BERN, Faculty of economics and social sciences, Department of economics, Switzerland, 2005.
8) HOSSAIN, Mohammad Imran, Intra Regional Trade, Intra Regional FDI and Economic Integration: The South Asian Prespective, International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management, Vol.III, Issue 5, May, 2015, United Kingdom.
9) Ladu, Maria Gabrila and Meleddu, Marta 2016, Productivity, Wage and Inflation Relationship for a Sample of Developed Countries: New Evidence from Panel Cointegration Test with Multiple Structural Breaks, International Journal of Applied Economics, 13(1), March 2016.
10) Moosa, Imad A. 2002, Foreign Direct Investment, Theory , evidence and practice, Anatony Rowe Ltd, Chippenham, Wiltshire, Great Britain.
11) Morshed Hossain Ahmad Sobhen 2010, A panel Cointegration Analysis of the Euro area money Demand, School of Economics and Management, Lund University, Master Thesis, Unpublished, Deartment of Statistics, Lund University, Sweden.
12) Narayan, Paresh Kumar Narayan and Sarika Mishra 2010/08, Investigating the Relationship Between Health and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from a Panel of 5 Asian Countries, Faculty of Business and Law School of Accounting, Economics and Finance, School Working Paper, Economics Series, DEAKIN University Australia.
13) Orsal, Deniz Dilan Karaman 2007, Comparison of Panel Cointegration Tests, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, SFB 649 Discussion Paper, Germany.
14) Pedroni, Peter, Panel Cointegration, Asymptotic and Finite Sample Properties of Pooled Time Series Tests With and Application to the PPP Hypothesis New Results, Revised: April, 1997, Indiana University, USA, 2007.
15) Ramirez, Miguel D. 2006, A Panel Unit Root Test and Panel Cointegration Test of the Complementary Hypothesis in the Complementary Hypothesis in the Mexican Case, 1960-2001, Economic Growth Center, Yale University, Center Discussion Paper No. 942, USA.
16) Revathy, A. and Paramasivam,, P. 2018,Study on Panel Cointegration, Regression and Causality Analysis in Papaya Markets of India, International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences, ISSN: 2319-7706 Volume 7 Number 01 2018, Department of agricultural Economics, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.
17) Sune Karlsson and Mickael Lothgren 2000, On the power and interpretation of panel unit root tests, Economics letters 66 , ELSIVIER.
مواقع نسب التضخم وبيانات الدراسة
Copyright (c) 2019 Rebaz Dhahir Ismael, Ameen Muhammed Mohammed Saeed Aledresi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
At Zanco Journal, we're dedicated to protecting your rights as an author, and ensuring that any and all legal information and copyright regulations are addressed. Whether an author is published with Zanco Journal or any other publisher, we hold ourselves and our colleagues to the highest standards of ethics, responsibility and legal obligation