Application of WinQSB for Assignment Models
The main idea of this study to minimise the number of nurses allocated for each shift and hence the excess money spends for the reserved nurses have been minimized. Assignment problems are assign number of jobs to an equal number of persons by minimum cost or maximum profit. We can find the optimal solutions and create scheduling to assign nurses to different shifts. In particular, the optimal solution offered by Quantity System Business (WinQSB) software.
2. TAHA, H. A. 2007. Operations Research- Introduction, New Delhi, Prentice Hall of India. 8th
3. Kim, S.J., Ko, Y.W., Uhmn, S. and Kim, J., 2013. An efficient method for nurse scheduling problem using the genetic algorithm. ASTL, 23, pp.252-255.
4. Nainggolan, J.C.T. and Kusumastuti, R.D., 2018, March. Scheduling nurses’ shifts at PGI Cikini Hospital. In IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (Vol. 332, No. 1, p. 012039). IOP Publishing.
5. Betts, N. and Vasko, F.J., 2016. Solving the Unbalanced Assignment Problem: Simpler Is Better. American Journal of Operations Research, 6(04), p.296.
6. Satheeshkumar, B., Nareshkumar, S. and Kumaraghuru, S., 2014. Linear Programming Applied to Nurses Shifting Problems. International Journal of science and research, 3(3), pp.171-173.
7. kabiru, S., Saidu, B.M., Abdul, A.Z. and Ali, U.A., 2017. An Optimal Assignment Schedule of Staff-Subject Allocation. Journal of Mathematical Finance, 7(04), p.805.
8. Vanderbei, R.J., 2015. Linear programming. Heidelberg: Springer.
9. 2018. Directorate of Health in Duhok Governorate [Online]. Available: http://www.duhokhealth.org/en/heevi%20 [Accessed 3-3 2018].
Copyright (c) 2019 Huda Y. Najm
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
At Zanco Journal, we're dedicated to protecting your rights as an author, and ensuring that any and all legal information and copyright regulations are addressed. Whether an author is published with Zanco Journal or any other publisher, we hold ourselves and our colleagues to the highest standards of ethics, responsibility and legal obligation